Global Price API (and more)
API access to data from Numbeo.com (in third party application)
Although content at Numbeo.com website is provided for free for both non-commercial and commercial use under GPL and CC-BY-SA licences
), some companies wants to access data from the application, including more granular data and
all historical data. For them, to access the data in machine friendly format Numbeo provides an API.
Type of companies which have interest in using API: financial companies, investment companies/banks, risk management companies and trading companies.
- using the historical prices and data available from various sources predict the state of restaurant business in a given city/country.
- pull data from Numbeo.com, Deutche Borse and other sources to predict movements of property prices in a given city
API access are available for a fee using a yearly subscription model.
API currently uses JSON interchangable data output, so it can be used in various platforms or systems. More output formats might be presented in the future.
We help each particular client with getting the data they need. The current documentation
online. Numbeo updates the API and the documentation with new features to accomodate client requests.
Querying for cities is available by using it's name (Numbeo use geo-normative service from third parties) or by latitude/longitude.
For academic purposes (i.e. university research), free API licence sometimes is granted (depending of our goodwill).
Please look at application for free academic licence
We are sorry, but at this moment, we do not grant free API licences to companies and individuals.
Small Access Subscription
- Price: 2900EUR per year
- Using API from up to 3 development machines + 1 server
- 5000 queries per day maximum
- Email support
Large Access Subscription
- Price: 6900EUR per year
- Using API from up to 10 development machines + 5 servers
- 50000 queries per day maximum
- Priority Email Support
Payment via bank wire only. Minimum commitment period one year.
To send you an invoice, or if you have more questions, please use the contact page